LDB Forum

LDB Forum: Accelerating international collaboration towards ocean conservation

6 Jun 2023 15:00 - 16:00 King's College London, access via the River Terrace

In partnership with Blue Marine Foundation

From 15:00- 16:00 at King's College London, access via the River Terrace, Somerset House

Blue Marine's mission is to see at least 30% of the world's ocean under effective protection by 2030 and the other 70% sustainably managed. Blue Marine aims to protect and restore life in the ocean by pressing for the creation of marine reserves, tackling unsustainable fishing, restoring vital habitats and supporting genuinely sustainable fishing.


  • Sophie Locke - Senior Research & Projects Manager

  • George Duncan-Jones - Blue Investigations Unit 

  • Kaija Barisa - Senior Blue Economist

  • Moderator: Clare Brook - CEO Blue Marine Foundation

  • @bluemarinefoundation

Book Tickets